YMMV: Gnomeo and Juliet
- Crazy Awesome: Featherstone
- Crosses the Line Twice: Buying a super-powered lawnmower to avenge your best mate? Morally questionable. Having it become sentient and go on a murderous rampage? Bloody hilarious.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: With James McAvoy as Gnomeo talking to Patrick Stewart as a Shakespeare statue, you basically have the young and old Professor X Talking to Himself—kinda. And old Professor X is the one rooted to the pedestal!
- Ho Yay: Tybalt and Fawn.
- One-Scene Wonder: Gnoemeo's conversation with the statue of Shakespeare played by Sir Patrick Stewart no less.
- Tear Jerker: When Featherstone isn't being hilarious, he has some genuinely poignant moments, although...
"And I'm Piiiink!"
"Other people's hate destroyed my love, and I couldn't do nothing about it..."
- Related, Gnomeo and Juliet seeing the collage on the wall that tells the story of Featherstone's love and loss, and Featherstone's reaction.