- During Roma's "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Williamson, he interrupts himself to tell the detective he'll be with him in a minute.
- During another "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Williamson, Levene calls him a secretary and gives him a message, "Fuck you and kiss my ass!" What makes it funny is Levene's pantomime of lifting up his pants during the latter insult.
- This exchange between Moss and Blake:
Blake: I've been in this business for fifteen years—Moss: What's your name?Blake: FUCK! YOU! THAT'S my name!
- Another Roma-to-Williamson rant:
Patel?! Fuck you! Fucking Shiva handed this guy a million dollars, told him, "Sign the deal!", he wouldn't sign, and the god Vishnu, too, into the bargain—fuck you, John! You know your business, I know mine, your business is being an asshole! I find out whose fucking cousin you are, I'm gonna go to him and find a way to HAVE YOUR ASS! FUCK YOU!
- "You know what it takes to sell real estate? It takes Brass Balls to sell real estate."
- "HAVE YOU MADE YOUR DECISION, FOR CHRIST?!!"
- A conversation between Roma and Levene is interrupted by an angry Moss. A long, heated exchange happens, ending with Moss leaving in a huff ("FUCK YOU ALL! FUCK THE LOT OF YOU!"). Roma simply sits back and looks at Levene.
Roma: You were saying?
- Ricky Roma is rough, abrasive and downright vicious to anybody who looks like they should have a clue about what they're doing, but with Aaronow (who shouldn't be within a hundred miles of that job) trying to grasp the situation after the robbery, Roma appears to be courteous, polite and considerate to him throughout.
- Made even funnier as Aaronow actually made a sale that month while Levene hadn't.