Funny: Getting Back on Your Hooves
Return to the main page here
- Paraderpy's cover art for Chapter 3, mainly due to the expressions, especially Spike's.
- Trixie dealing with Twilight's Super OCD tendencies in chapter 2.
Trixie *after finding out Twilight has verified how to be a good host by reading the manual “How To Be A Good Host For Foals”*: "But… Why does a town library even have a book like that?"Spike: "Same reason it has "Slumber 101: All You've Ever Wanted to Know About Slumber Parties (But Were Afraid to Ask)" and, one of Twilight’s favorites, "Art Of The To-Do List"."Twilight Sparkle: "Ooh! I want to read that one again!"
- Trixie versus the ninja chicken.
Spike: "She wasn't a ninja chicken..."Trixie: "Then explain the flying dragon kick!"
- When the Cutie Mark Crusaders tried their hand at a magic trick taught to them by Trixie, Applebloom pulled an apple from a hat, Sweetie Belle pulled out Angel, and Scootaloo, to her own surprise, pulled out Pinkie Pie.
Trixie: "That's... that's a good question..."
- Rarity convincing the board of directors of Monarch Inc. that building a mall in Ponyville isn't a great idea is a Crowning Moment of Awesome, but we also have Rarity nonchalantly telling one of them that she's still making a pretty penny even living in Ponyville and:
"I’ve only been emotionally broken by Discord, attacked by a Manticore, kidnapped by a giant rampaging dragon, had my shop eaten up by Parasprites, been kidnapped by Diamond Dogs, and had my diary printed in a newspaper by a bunch of fillies... this year."
- When Checkers try and take down the Mane 6 and Trixie with her with her dream infiltration spell and Pinkie realizes it's a dream, the part of Checkers' mind dealing with her is subjected to a Scooby-Doo Shout-Out.
Pinkie *after 'unmasking' Checkers Scooby Doo style*: "Checker! I should’ve known!"Checkers: "Yes! And I would have gotten away with it if it were not for you meddling pony! Wait... why did I even say that?!"
- After this, Checkers and Pinkie Pie play Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner. You can guess what happens to Checkers.
- In Magic Duel, Trixie's hypnosis spell. As Twilight is exhausted, she doesn't shrug it off, and is about to fall asleep... Then this happens:
"Yeah...we’ve worked hard...we’ve done a good job...we’ve had a good duel...we entertained the crowd...we entertained the Princess..." Twilight muttered, eyes closing. Then shot open a little. "Wait! The Princess!"
"Yes, she’s watching, but you know she’s proud of you, you don’t need to-"
Celestia’s personal student shot entirely awake. "I’m sorry princess! I didn’t mean to fall asleep in class!" she exclaimed, looking around frantically.
Celestia blushed a little. "Um...it’s fine Twilight...carry on..."