- This line about half an hour in:
Vincent/Jerome: There's more vodka in this piss than there is piss!
- In fact, not just the quote above but the entire scene it comes from. It's just before Vincent/Jerome's interview; he needs a urine sample that doesn't have alcohol in it, and given Eugene's drinking problem that's tricky.
Vincent/Jerome: (after testing that day's sample) Oh for Christ's sake, Eugene, it's eight o'clock in the morning!
- "We have to get drunk immediately!"
- "Right-handed men don't hold it with their left."
- "Oh I could always walk. I've been faking it." Bonus points for being in the middle of a pretty intense scene.
- That one-liner from the detective at the restaurant before all hell breaks loose:
"Hi there! I'll be your detective for the evening. Please don't leave the premises. I said nobody leave! Am I speaking in some strange foreign language?"