- Frequent examples of Mr. and Mrs. Weir Comically Missing the Point. From "Tricks and Treats:"
Mr Weir: Who did this to you?Sam: (pointedly looking at Lindsay, who egged him) Just some freaks.Mrs. Weir: Freaks? You mean like circus freaks?Mr. Weir: Jean, I don't think there's bearded ladies running around throwing eggs at kids. He means hippies.
- From "Dead Dogs and Gym Teachers", we have Nick's hilariously awful love song for Lindsay, 'Lady L', followed by Ken doing him a favour.
- Bill's "sexy dance"
- Daniel's Punk hair.
- Lindsey stoned. She says God isn't logic and then get paranoid that she just exists in the dream of the dog of the people whose children she is babysitting.
- Bill's Halloween costume.
- Lindsay's first party. Sam, Bill and Neil swap the keg with a non-alcoholic one. Everyone acts wasted anyway.
Sam: Ken, it's okay, it's not real beer.Ken: I know. I've won 87 bucks at quarters.
- Lindsay's "Sam, you have a beautiful body" speech.
- Nick's underwear, seen when he stays with the Weirs.