- Everything Principal Stickler does.
- Oscar fantasizing over Bea in a dress Milo was wearing. Especially when "she" asked him something...
Milo: So you like what you see?
- Another one, in the first episode.
Oscar: Uh oh, she's losing it again, Milo.Milo: Is she bro, is she?(Cue this◊)Oscar: Yes!
- When Jocktopus was going to fall off the cart in the Halloween special, Oscar agrees to help him up if he promises to stop stealing candy. But a normal promise wasn't enough...
Oscar: Only if you pinky promise!Jocktopus: Ugh, Jocktopus hates you.
- At the end of the episode it cuts to them several weeks later celebrating Thanksgiving and Jocktopus steals their entire turkey.
Milo: Baby Legs, baby legs, check out my baby legs~
- When Oscar and company arrived to rescue Bea from Randy Pincherson, they came prepared:
Oscar: It's transforming time! Tiger shark!Jumbo Shrimp: Hamstersaurus!Albert Glass: Saber-toothed kitten!Milo: Milo!Shelsea: Um, I don't do sci-fi.
- Milo trying to make Oscar give a chicken CPR.
- This, from the pilot, after the plan to break into Clamantha's locker to steal the picture:
Principal: What is going on out here?Bea: um, nothing!Oscar:My locker was stuck?Milo: (hidden in a trashcan) uh...trashcans don't really talk...(inflatable dinosaur crashes out of locker and floats away)Principal: Works for me!