Funny: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
- There are several elements that don't change based on the characters fighting that can get a little weird sometimes.
- Chiaotzu's ultimate attack, "Goodbye Mr. Tien", has Tien randomly screaming Chiaotzu's name in the background during the explosion. Partially because of this, the attack name takes on a whole different meaning when Tien's your opponent...
- Every character in Dragon Sim mode in 3 has the same possible events that are randomly drawn from. Yes, Chi-Chi is ordering the likes of Frieza, Broly, and Omega Shenron to sit down and do their homework.
- The Saibamen's ultimate attack leaves the opponent in Yamcha's classic, trademark pose regardless of who it is. It's quite an unusual sight to see the likes of Broly, Omega Shenron, and SSJ4 Gogeta crumpled up and helpless on the ground.
- Cui's ultimate attack, looking over his opponent's shoulder and telling them Frieza is behind them, works on Frieza.
- In Budokai Tenkaichi 2's Fusion Reborn Story mode, after Gohan defeats Bojack and Zangya, both Frieza and Cell comment on how terrible Gohan's Great Saiyaman outfit is.
- Just...Just Great Saiyaman in general. Especially when his pre-battle quotes with the Ginyu Force, both Trunks or Piccolo. Meanwhile Videl and Goten likes the costume.
- One of the what-if stories in Raging Blast involves a fight between Trunks and Goten over who ate who's candy. Goku and Vegeta end up getting involved. Once the problem has been resolved, the narrator happily announces that "The future of group picnics with Goku and Vegeta's families [is] once again secure."
- If you or your opponent is a Dragon Ball player or Mr. Satan, expect them to flailing their arms or feet when they can't maintain their altitude on flight-level with someone who can fly indefinitely.