Funny: Destination Moon
- Joe Sweeney, not once does he think the rocket will be able to get off the ground. When he it's in the middle of doing exactly that he gets a little nervous.
Joe: Oh no, not me! Turn this thing around! I'm not going to the moon, that's just to look at!
- Joe jumping on the moon, it's a shame we couldn't have seen more moon-related antics.
- Even Woody Woodpecker is a naysayer on the subject of going to the moon, at first.
Narrator: The moon is a great deal easier to reach than you realize.Woody: Oh sure it's a synch, only two-hundred and forty thousand miles. Paved highways all the way and a gas station at every intersection.
Narrator: Rockets do not employ propellers. They use jets.Woody: So do gas stoves, but they don't fly to the moon.
- Woody laughs at the design of the rocket when he sees it has no propellers.
- Watching as the lawyer (or whoever he was) hollers pointlessly at Barnes, Cargraves, Thayer, and Sweeney to halt the launch.
Lawyer: Barnes! Cargraves! Stop! Come back here!Barnes: Can't hear a word you say!
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.