- Regina Lampert: Of course, you won't be able to lie on your back for a while but then you can lie from any position, can't you?
- Reggie's seductions of Cary Grant's character are both sexy and hilarious. On his constant spurning: "This is a ludicrous situation—I can think of a dozen men who are just longing to use my shower...!"
- "Cut it out! ...Well, now what are you doing?" "I'm cutting it out."
- The expression Cary Grant displays to Reggie at the start of their final conversation in the embassy, when she finally learns who he really is.
- "Heroin... peppermint-flavored heroin."
- Reggie's eyes going wide when, just after she's informed that Peter is really someone named Dyle who's also seeking the lost money, he gives her a comforting hug and tells her he's moved into the room next to hers.
- "Peter Joshua" opens the phone booth to see Regina. ...Regina screams for seemingly no reason.
Peter Joshua: What are you doing in here?Reggie Lampert: I'm having a nervous breakdown.
- "Oh, I hope all our children are boys so I can name them after you!" Regina, in reference to the ridiculous amount of pseudonyms Brian Cruikshank uses throughout the film.