- Casanova's reply upon being accused of having sex with a novice (meaning a nun):
Casanova: Well, she was hardly a novice.
- When said novice was confronted by the inquisitors chasing Casanova:
Dalfonso: Eternal damnation for one night with Casanova.
Sister Beatrice: Seems fair.
- Casanova's attempts to maintain a civilized, sophisticated conversation with Francesca, her mother, and his future father-in-law — while his young, sex-starved fiancée is under the table.
- Giovanni is making quite a name for himself in the local brothel, tying up (not like that) all of the prostitutes at once. In the lobby, a waiting john asks of the madam, "Um, when is my turn?"
- Giovanni keeps slapping Casanova and throwing his glove down to challenge him to a duel. Lupo keeps picking it up and handing to Giovanni, allowing Giovanni to continue slapping Casanova. After the third time:
Casanova: Are you two working together now?!
- There's a montage of some the funniest scenes from the series on YouTube.
- In the opening scene where Giacomo is being chased and he plans his daring escape out the window onto his horse. Only to land right on his butt and give out a disappointed "Bollocks!" before said horse to just run off leaving him behind.
Giacomo: You love your wife, I love your wife. Aren't we both on the same side?
- There is also this line at the bridge:
- The look on Giacomo's face when he finds out that Bellino really was a girl is just golden. Also this line:
Giacomo: Well now, mine doesn't do that.
- Giacomo and Henriette communicating in sign language during the Summer Ball scene.
- That's my purse!
- The confession scene. All of it.
- When Giacomo is studying to be an astrologer. Astronomer.
Rocco: Its all bollocks that stuff.Giacomo: Ah, but since you were born under the sign of a ram, with you're tangent in the ascendant...I knew you were going to say that.Rocco: Very funny.Giacomo: And that.Rocco: You can't just-Giacomo: And that.Rocco: Don't you-Giacomo: And that.Rocco: It's not-Giacomo: And.Rocco: (beat) If you-Giacomo: And.
- Pretty much every single Aside Glance he makes during that montage to the point where he becomes genuinely shocked by how much his schemes work. Every single time.
- When Giacomo and Henriette first meet:
Henriette: Quite the gentleman.Giacomo: Quite the lady.Henriette: Quite bored of this. Goodbye.
- The outtakes
- "Are you following me? People will talk."
- Casanova and Little Casanova (Giac).
Giacomo: Actually, most would prefer 'Big Casanova'.
- Not to mention the little tongue flick he does right after that line. Remind you of anybody?
- The Paris Ballroom scene:
Woman 1: Oh you're so handsome.Giacomo: Yes, I am.Woman 2: Oh my Goodness, you're handsome.Giacomo: Yes, I am.Man: You're handsome.Giacomo: Yes, I am. And no, I wont.
- Also, when he and Rocco are thrown out, they both exit in different directions. Only for Giacomo to realize a second later he's going the wrong way and follow Rocco. Again, sound familiar to you?
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.