- In "Reins of a Waterfall", Lacy tackles a boy and straddles him, demanding information. He points out that he's larger than her. The following line is funny, at the very least because it sounds like it escaped from a Joss Whedon production.
- Joseph's flying lessons.
- Joseph's encounter with Virtual-Daniel after he uses the Holoband for the first time. There was simply something incredibly funny with Joseph yelling at V-Daniel who just went on reciting his pre-programmed lines about Holoband regulations in the same cheerful tone.
- Even better that the CMoF came immediately after a borderline Nightmare Fuel sequence where Joseph finds himself in an empty building and the audience sees someone approaching him before revealing that person to be V-Daniel.
- "Philomon: I work on top secret government robots." "Zoe-A: That is so hot." * kisses*
- When Zoe-R is stuck watching her parents have sex in front of what they think is just a robot. It's kinda weird and funny seeing a Cylon look embarassed and/or disgusted.