- (A waiter is using corny pick-up lines on Lily while serving her food)
Waiter Scott: You got enough cheese?
Lily: No, but you do.
- Lily's reaction when she finds out about Nina's wet dream:
Lily: Oh my God, you did, you fantasized about me! *gasp* Was I good?!
- When Nina stabs Lily with a piece of broken mirror, her first idea afterward is to unceremoniously drag the body into the bathroom with the mirror still under it.
- Nina, high on Ecstasy and drunk, faces an interrogation by her Stage Mom after a night on the town:
Erica: You've been drinking.
Erica: What else? What else have you been doing?
Nina: *feigns surprise* Oh, you wanna know their names ?
- When Beth was questioning Nina on how she got the part.
Beth: Did you suck his COCK?
- Nina's subsequent putdown and Beth's gobsmacked facial expression equally deserving of mention:
- After seeing Rothbart as a nightmarish figure in Nina's hallucinations for the whole film, it's quite a shocking laugh when the actor playing him in the show passes by Nina in full costume and gives a casual "Hey."
- Seeing Nina's "homework" come to a jarring halt when she realises her sleeping mother is right there can be pretty funny.
- Thomas' reaction when Nina bites him. Just the way he says "That fuckin' hurt."
- Also, his reaction when the lights randomly going off when he's in mid-rant.
- Nina's attempts to flirt at the bar consist of . . . offering to comp tickets to her performance. You can't HELP but laugh.