- The entire scene with "Bee Larry King" which lampshades the whole "Animal versions of human celebrities" by having Barry point out that there's a human version of him with the exact same concept.
Barry: You know, they have a Larry King in the human world, too.
Bee Larry King: It's a common name. Next week on Bee Larry King-
Barry: No no, I mean he looks like you and he has a show with suspenders and different colored dots behind him.
Bee Larry King: Next week on Bee Larry King-
Barry: And old guy glasses and there's quotes along the bottom from the guest you're watching even though you just heard them.
(Barry Benson says: "There's quotes along the bottom from the guest you're watching even though you just heard them.)"
Bee Larry King: Bear Week next week! They're scary, they're hairy, and they're here live!
Barry: Always leans forward, pointy shoulders, squinty eyes, very Jewish...
- Barry pointing out how he feels about the impact bees have had on the world.
Barry: Larry, bees have never been afraid to change the world. I mean, look at Bee Columbus, Bee Ghandi...BEJESUS!
- Even haters can't deny the awesomeness of Ray Liotta acting in typical crazy Ray Liotta fashion as himself.
- What ultimately decides the case. Honey slaves to the WHITE MAN!? Cue the black guy scooting away.
- The scene when Barry first speaks to Vanessa.
Vanessa: How'd you learn to do... the talking thing?
- Layton T. Montgomery's freak out after getting stung by Adam.
- Vanessa's boyfriend Ken, played by Patrick Warburton, has quite a few funny scenes.
- "WHY IS YOGURT NIGHT SO DIFFICULT?!
- When he gets into a fight with Barry and sprays flower spray at him
Ken: Oh, yeah? How do you like the smell of FLAMES?! (Holds up a lighter in front of the air freshener spray)
- Then when Vanessa catches Ken attacking Barry, resulting in this hilarious gem.
Vannesa: Ken! What are you doing?!
Ken: You know what? I don't even like honey! I DON'T EAT IT!
Vannessa: We need to talk! He's just a little bee! And he happens to be the nicest bee I've met in a long time!
Ken: "Long time?" What are you talking about?! Are there other bugs in your life?
Vanessa: No. But there are other things bugging me in life. And you're one of them!
Ken: FINE! Talking bees, no Yogurt Night! My nerves are fried on riding on this emotional roller coaster!
Vanessa: Goodbye, Ken!
[Ken exits, then re-enters])
And for your information, I prefer sugar-free, artificial sweeteners, MADE! BY! MAN! (Leaves room again)
Vanessa: I'm so sorry about all that.
Ken: (reenters again)
I know it's got an after taste! 'I LIKE IT! (Leaves once again)
- His reaction at the end after seeing that Barry and Vanessa have opened a business of selling honey, flowers, and legal advice.
Ken: OH! THAT BEE IS LIVING MY LIFE!
Ken's Friend: Let it go, Kenny.
Ken: WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END!?
- This bit of Black Comedy from Barry and Vanessa—
Barry: How about a suicide pact?
Vanessa: How would we do it?