- The entire scene with "Bee Larry King" which lampshades the whole "Animal versions of human celebrities" by having Barry point out that there's a human version of him with the exact same concept.
Barry: Larry, bees have never been afraid to change the world. I mean, look at Bee Columbus, Bee Ghandi...BEJESUS!
- Barry pointing out how he feels about the impact bees have had on the world.
- Even haters can't deny the awesomeness of Ray Liotta acting in typical crazy Ray Liotta fashion as himself.
- What ultimately decides the case. Honey slaves to the WHITE MAN!? Cue the black guy scooting away.
- The scene when Barry first speaks to Vanessa.
Vanessa: How'd you learn to do... the talking thing?Barry: Same way you did, I guess. 'Mama', 'Dada', 'Honey', you pick it up.
- Vanessa's boyfriend Ken, played by Patrick Warburton, has quite a few funny scenes.
Barry: I love the smell of flowers!Ken: Oh, yeah? How do you like the smell of FLAMES?! (Holds up a lighter in front of the air freshener spray)Barry: Not as much!
- "WHY IS YOGURT NIGHT SO DIFFICULT?!
- When he gets into a fight with Barry and sprays flower spray at him
Vannesa: Ken! What are you doing?!Ken: You know what? I don't even like honey! I DON'T EAT IT!Vannessa: We need to talk! He's just a little bee! And he happens to be the nicest bee I've met in a long time!Ken: "Long Time?" What are you talking about?! Are their other bugs in your life?Vanessa: No. But there are other things bugging me in life. And you're one of them!Ken: FINE! Talking bees, no Yogurt Night! My nerves are fried on riding on this emotional roller coaster!Vanessa: Goodbye, Ken![Ken exits, then re-enters])Ken: And for your information, I prefer sugar-free, artificial sweeteners, MADE! BY! MAN! (Leaves room again)Vanessa: I'm so sorry about all that.Ken: (reenters again) I know it's got an after taste! I LIKE IT! (Leaves once again)
- Then when Vanessa catches Ken attacking Barry, resulting in this hilarious gem.
Ken: OH! THIS BEE IS LIVING MY LIFE!Ken's Friend: Let it go, Ken.Ken: WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END!?
- His reaction at the end after seeing that Barry and Vanessa have opened a business of selling honey, flowers, and legal advice.
- This bit of Black Comedy from Barry and Vanessa—
Barry: How about a suicide pact?Vanessa: How would we do it?Barry: I sting you, you step on me.Vanessa: That just kills you twice.