Funny: Bear in the Big Blue House
- Alot of moments where Mouse gets caught up in the moment, but then utters out "Oh... thank you Beaaaar!". What sells it is the way he says it.
- In one episode, the cast is having a picnic and Bear is trying to convince Treelo that they should have fruits and vegetables other than just bananas (or "bananananas," as Treelo calls them.) He eventually convinces Treelo that they should bring tomatoes, but when he tells Treelo to put the tomato in the picnic basket, Treelo clutches the tomato and says that it's his friend. "The tomato is your friend?" deadpans Bear, casting an Aside Glance at the audience.
- This later causes Tutter to cry out incredulously "IT'S A TOMATO!!!!!"
- When agitated, Tutter has a tendency to swear by shouting out names of cheeses, such as "Oh, Cheddar Chunks!", "Oh, Gouda!", "Oh, Brie!", or even "Great Gobs of Gorgonzola!".
- Harry the Duck rigidly insists on referring to Bear as "Mr. Bear," even though Bear tells him repeatedly "...Oh, and Harry? It's just Bear."
- In "A Beary Bear Christmas," the kids are bickering about holiday preparations. Bear sort of shouts out them a bit to try to get their attention, then sings a bit of the show theme to remind them that he's still there.
- So much of the "Potty Time with Bear" episode, particularly the "Toileteers."
- "I AM NOT A SNOW BEAR!!!"