Funny: Alan Moore
- His Thought For The Day about Glycon and the adaptability of gods' messages.
- He once wrote a comic about the Kool-Aid Man. No, seriously.
- His reply to Zack Snyder regarding Watchmen After Snyder commented that the most he could hope for at least was that "He'd accidentally catching a couple seconds of it while changing channels in London".
- Moore: Well I don't know who's got my DVD player in ''London''- noteMoore: -but I'm never watching the fucking thing!
- It might not be in the best of taste, but his Take That to Grant Morrison, superhero fans and the comic book industry, a 15,000 word piece he wrote during Christmas 2013 is hilarious to read for the command of language to barely restrain the venom and vitriol unleashed at his targets.