Funny / A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!
- Jorgen's attempts to hit Timmy with Cupid's arrows.
- Timmy wishing for Chompy the Goat to eat Magnate's pants.
- Crocker's mother interrupting his phone call to Magnate.
- "Timmy Turner! This is the last birthday party you and your fairies will ever have together! By the way, happy birthday."
- Cosmo's Suspiciously Specific Denial when he and Wanda disguise themselves as waiters:
Cosmo: Good evening, everyone. We're your perfectly normal not-magic-fairy human waiters with unbelievably super-hairy legs and underarms!
- Poof convincing Cosmo and Wanda to save Tootie with (in Wanda's words) an "intense stare of guilt".