- íThree Amigos! - Notice how we keep seeing the same three Amigos running around during the climax, but when the villagers all appear, their uniforms look far less detailed and, well, they're not played by the three leads? That's because to the confused banditos, they all looked like the real amigos, and we see what they're seeing during the gunfight.
- The Amigos' slogan is loaded with Double Meaning.
Wherever there is injustice, you will find us.Wherever there is suffering, we'll be there.Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...The Three Amigos!
- Where did the villagers get all those guns to fight off the banditos at the end, and if they always had that many weapons handy, why did nobody in Santo Poco ever try defending themselves before?
- They have no gun skills and they're not murderers. Notice they're not aiming. They're just trying to confuse the bandits.
- Self-defense generally isn't the same as murder, but the question works in reverse, too: If they're too pacifistic even for self-defense, why'd they have so many revolvers lying around in the first place? Ordinary handguns aren't exactly ideal hunting pieces even if the wielder is skilled in their use.
- Probally family heirlooms from a time when the ancestors were not as peaceful as the living descendents