Fridge: Power Rangers Wild Force
- As mentioned on the main page, Jason Took a Level in Jerkass, and, early on in Turbo, seemed to have some anger issues against Tommy. It's likely that, deep down, Jason wasn't entirely happy that Tommy took his role as leader, leading to some resentment.
- The name "Animarium"/"Animaria", for the island on which the Wild Force Zords reside, is a carryover from Gaoranger, the Japanese source material. However, while it sounds like a generic fairy-tale-place name, we're forgetting that the name was conceived from the Japanese language, where the letter "L" technically does not exist. What happens when you adapt the name in a corrected form? You get "Animalium"/"Animalia"! Perfect when you consider that "Auditorium", "Planetarium","Gymasium" or any similar words ending in "-ium" on the same concept are areas where activities are performed or individuals reside!
- Word of God says Turtle Cove is in Colorado. How in God's name did Cole manage to get there from the jungle by canoe?!
- How did Cole's motorcycle beat Serpentera? Serpentera was shown to be capable of total planetary annihilation, and he flew right into its primary weapon?
- Word of God is that the motorcycle counts as a "Holy Weapon" since it came from Animus. Yeah, I'm not really happy about that whole thing... My personal opinion is that they found a prototype of Serpentera, and THAT was what was destroyed.
- That, or the Machine Empire screwed up while modifying Serpentera.
- Looks like Jindrax and Toxica didn't get very far in their journey to "find themselves." Pieces of their bodies can be seen decorating Master Org's final form.
- That's probably because their Sentai counterparts WERE part of Ultimate Org Senki (the Sentai counterpart of Master Org's final form).