Fridge / NiGHTS into Dreams...
- How did Helen know how to play Dreams Dreams? Simple: one of her levels had her playing it, and she could see the notes! (Either that, or she's just a genius and could play it by ear right away.
- Said level was expressly in the Forest of Memory, so maybe she already knew the song anyways?
- The town in which Claris and Elliot live in the original game is called Twin Seeds. The game centers around the two kids overcoming their inhibitions and growing as a result of their experiences.
- In his backstory, Wizeman was a Visitor who lost all his Ideya. Now, remember that every Visitor we've seen so far is a kid...
- Visitors are just dreaming humans. There's nothing that says adults can't be Visitors either.
- The entire series, when one comes to realize that, at the root of it all, it's essentially the story of a bunch of nightmare demons fighting over the 'souls' of sleeping kids.