Fridge: Lady Gaga
- Why is a song on Born This Way called "Government Hooker"? Simple: The government screwed her over.
- At first glance, the Born This Way album cover seems to be written in cheap, Halloween-style font. If you look closer, you'll see that it's actually Helvetica - the way the light shines off of it makes it look the way it does.
- In "Judas", Jesus is played by Rick Gonzalez, which makes him Hispanic, which makes his name Jesús.
- ...Wait, what?
- [/Not to person who said that, but I can maybe guess?] Jesús (pronounced Hey-suess I think), is a legitimate Hispanic name... Which is FB for some reason.
- Maybe they meant that since Jesús is a very common Hispanic name, then it isn't too much of a stretch that the gang leader guy happens to share names with Jesus? Of course, that doesn't explain why the white guy just happens to be named Judas...
- "Just Dance" is a song about stumbling around half-delirious in a nightclub. Is this because she's drunk like she thinks? She sings in the first verse that she lost her drink - obviously losing your drink in a club is a bad idea, particularly for women. Then, Colby O'Donis sings about how hot the girls in the club are and how they have 'so much energy'. She also uses words like 'hypnotic' and 'bleed' while Colby insists she just needs to be close enough for him to get his dick in. In short - a hedonistic night out, or a woman getting dosed with roofies and date-raped? Note in one verse, she asks, "How'd my shirt get turned inside out?"
- The video to Bad Romance just seems odd until you find out it's about sex slaves. Then it goes from being uncomfortable, to being sensationalist, to just being tragic to at the end. Tragic and horrifying.