- Fridge Brilliance: When Michael Myers murdered his sister Judith on Halloween night, he was dressed up in a clown costume. You might wonder if that means anything. It does, because that makes him a Monster Clown, and clowns have had a long history of existing and behaving outside the rules. That's right, Michael is essentially The Joker of slashers, engaging in random killings and behaviour from childhood!
- From part 2: several times throughout the movie, Michael's eyes are clearly visible in close up through his mask. At the film's climax, Laurie shoots Michael's eyes out.
- Fridge Horror: When Lynda is killed in the first film, her final thoughts must be that Bob, her boyfriend, is the one attacking her. She never saw Michael Myers, and just assumed that he was Bob in a sheet ghost costume playing a trick on her. She then turned her back to make a call, and Michael murdered her with the phone cord before she saw him. I suppose it doesn't make a tremendous difference either way, but still, the poor girl thought it was her boyfriend strangling her to death.
- Fridge Logic: In the 1978 film, when Laurie tells Tommy and Lindsay to go to the [MacKenzies' house and have them call the police, why the hell didn't she just go with them? What the hell was keeping her there, anyway?
- She's exhausted, injured, and thinks that Michael's dead and no longer poses a threat to her. She probably figured that the best thing to do was stay put and rest until the police and ambulance got there.