Film: Death Bed: The Bed That Eats
- "Who would have thought that a movie that admittedly is about a killer bed is actually some kind of exploitation art film?"
Death Bed: The Bed That Eats contains examples of:
- Attack of the Killer Whatever
- Bizarre Alien Biology: There are plenty of scenes of the bed's digestive system, just for starters.
- Dull Surprise: One of the guys loses the skin on his hands, and the remaining bones begin falling apart. He doesn't seem to mind though.
- Everybody Has Lots of Sex: Well, it is about a bed... too bad most of them get eaten by the time they're done.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Three guesses to what the antagonist does.
- Major Injury Underreaction: Again, when the guy loses his hands.
- Our Demons Are Different: They sleep only every ten years, their eyes are always full of blood, and their tears can bestow sentience on inanimate objects.
- Our Monsters Are Weird: Doesn't quite cover it...
- Spiritual Sequel: Patton Oswalt's upcoming masterpiece Rape Stove.
- Spooky Painting: Some guy (implied to be the famous Art Nouveau painter Aubrey Beardsley) is holed up behind a painting. We get to hear his discussions with the bed. The bed doesn't talk back.
- Surreal Horror: Sort of. To be fair, it is about a demon-possessed bed eating people.
- Stealth Parody: Some have suggested this, due to the absurd plot of the movie.
- Tears of Blood: How baby Death Beds are born.