Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
These are recommendations made by Tropers
for Fan Fics
, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped.
Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
Do warn when a fanfic may head into homosexual
territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping
is Serious Business
Authors and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
- Recommended by DrThinker
- If you want a great novel of video game hit the works of Magus523.
The Mind Of The Tetris Piece
by Powerstars (Link
Let's Play Republic the Revolution
- Recommended by: Powerstars
- Synopsis: An analysis into the mind of a tetronimo before it kills it's own. I've gotten very positive feedback on this, so give it a look.
by Olive Branch
- Recommended by: kievanrus
- Synopsis: A narrative based around the PC game Republic: The Revolution.
- Comments: Don't let the words "Let's Play" fool you. This is easily the best narrative LP I've ever read; the protagonist, Piotr Prokofiev, is a very well-written character who's far from a Marty Stu. The supporting characters are all expanded upon, given unique and interesting personalities, and the author has managed to actually bring Novistrana alive in a way that the game never could.