Fanfic Recs for the TV series Alias:
Author and WebsitesYahtzee
- Recommended by Voodoo Child.
- Comments: Yahtzee writes amazing and detailed fic, usually centered around Jack Bristow and the Jack/Irina relationship. Most of it is long, but her fics are among the most beloved in fandom, particularly "The Prophet's Right Hand" and "Irenicon".
- Recommended by Embryon.
- Comments: Auburn's talent for giving characters interesting, nuanced emotions is only rivalled by the realism of her espionage world. The former can be appreciated in her short "character studies," while the latter is most evident in longer works such as "Like Walking on Knives".
- Recommended by Danel
- Synopsis: Season 1 AU. When someone else makes a grab for Page 47 at the same time as Sydney, Sloane's actions in response change everything.
- Comments: The first part of an epic and twisty trilogy, starting in Season 1 but potentially containing spoilers for the entire series. Ensemble focused, but with a special focus upon Jack and Sloane.
- Recommended by Maridee
- Synopsis: Jack Bristow organizes a group of people to retrieve a Rambaldi artifact from a Los Vegas casino.
- Comments: Brilliantly plotted and executed.
- Seconded by Voodoo Child. We can only wish we'd gotten something this funny and smart on the show. Also, it's not entirely a gen-oriented fic. There is explicit sex between Syd/Vaughn, Lauren/Sark, and Jack/Irina, and the relationships feature prominently, but the caper does take center stage.