First, take a Naruto, any Naruto. Then, Hybridize your Naruto with the following: Nougami Neuro, Shinji Ikari from the Shinji40k continuity, Nara Shikamaru, Delirium of the Endless, Kamina, and Asura. Mix, shake well and serve.
This is Roku Naruto.
Read it: Here
Roku Naruto provides examples of:
- Badass Army: Naruto's various clone divisions, the S.T.A.H.K.E.R.S. being the most badass.
- Badass Creed: Reaper Squad: "The Wings of Death shall be Our Name. For the Rivers of Life are Ours to Tame"
- Expendable Clone: The Busters.
- Hilariously Abusive Childhood: Inverted like with most fanfics. It's heavily implied that Naruto has been crucified. Literally. Which leads to...
- Me's a Crowd: Probably one of the central tropes of the entire fic. By the current chapter, Naruto has near 1500 shadow clones working on various projects, and a mission group of over 100, several of which are named characters with their own personalities.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: All the time with the Jutsu, which can be really grating if you happen to know Japanese. Not nearly as bad with the English, but still present.
- Running Gag: For some reason, Drak has an unstoppable obsession with Melon.
- Split Personality: Naruto has six of them, one of which includes himself, all of which can cause Mood Swings for Naruto himself at any time.
- Antharos is his rage, and the most bloodthirsty of all the personalities. Varsee is his kindness and empathy. Zechs is his intelligence and easily the smartest personality. Xenos is the part of Naruto that's closest to canon, being the all loving hero. Drak is the absolutely insane, off the wall personality, with little regard for things like sanity. Naruto is the sixth personality, but is noticeably more calm than canon. There also appears to be a seventh one, who is a mix of all six personalities. There's something... off about that one.