Fanfic / Le Petit Four
Le Petit Four
is a Fan Sequel
of the seminally infamous My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic
gore fanfic, Cupcakes
The story starts with Pinkie Pie's twitchy gut "telling" her to invite Rarity to Sugarcube Corner to become a particularly fancy treat, despite Rarity thinking otherwise. Soon Pinkie drugs Rarity, and it all goes downhill from there, with a rather surprising yet in-character twist at the ending.Le Petit Four
also has a direct Fan Sequel
in the form of One Last Party Favor
The story is here
- Anypony Can Die: Due to Pinkie Pie’s twitchy gut, and knowing the random nature of her twitches, anypony can really die. Except one.
- A Love to Dismember: Pinkie Pie kept Rainbow Dash’ taxidermised corpse hanging from the wall.
- Axe Crazy: Pinkie Pie, obviously.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Nopony is coming to save Rarity.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: Subverted
- Beware the Silly Ones
- Big Sister Instinct: Rarity's last request is for Sweetie Belle to be spared from Pinkie's torture. Pinkie ensures that she is.
- Black Comedy: “Oh look Rarity, I got my beloved Moustache back!”
- Cold-Blooded Torture
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Horn removal notwithstanding along with everything else.
- Dark Fic
- Dark Reprise: An especially chilling example, as Pinkie begins SINGING while skinning Rarity. The tune she butchers? Rarity's dressmaking song, The Art of the Dress.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Even if she is a cannibalistic serial killer, she will never break a promise to anyone, not even from her victims.
- Fallen Hero: Considering it's Pinkie Pie, Element of Laughter, yes.
- Faux Affably Evil: Pinkie is always cheerful, even when cutting up her friends!
- Flaying Alive: And very conscious of it! Dear Celestia…
- Force Feeding: Pinkie forces Rarity to drink Gummy’s bath water.
- Giggling Villain
- Grotesque Cute
- Hero Killer: Again, Element of Laughter upon Element of Generosity.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: Rarity's beautiful horn, mane and tail being removed would surely send her over the brink.
- Hoofgore: Pinkie Pie takes the burning nails scene to the extreme, when she uses them to detach Rarity’s hind hooves.
- I’m an Equitarian
- Genuine Pony Hide: And it gets even worse when Pinkie Pie skins Rarity alive to make a dress out of her.
- I Ate WHAT?!: Played straight when Rarity realizes Pinkie Pie made the cupcake she ate out of Rainbow Dash.
- I Gave My Word: After killing Rarity, she honours her promise and removes Sweetie Belle from the Lottery of Doom so she will not be killed.
Pinkie Pie: A promise is a promise, Rarity...
- Instant Sedation
- Lottery of Doom: One of the first, if not THE first fanfic based on Cupcakes to expand upon the lottery idea with a more drawn-out process, involving a wall of all the ponies in Ponyville and a number for each of them, all mixed up in a hat.
- MacGyvering: It's Pinkie Pie, and it's Cupcakes, her inventiveness remains.
- Pet the Dog: What separates this fanfic above other sequels from Cupcakes, is when Rarity begs Pinkie Pie to promise her one thing.
Rarity: Please... don't do this to my little sister Sweetie Belle.
- She honours the promise.
- Anypony who read the Silent Ponyville Chronicles may feel especially sympathetic towards Pinkie Pie for honouring this specific promise.
- Pinkie Pie Swear: Even when cutting up Rarity, she repeats her Pinkie Pie Swear to honour Rarity's pleaful promise.
- Pony Resources
- Room Full of Crazy
- Shout-Out: Being this a direct sequel to Cupcakes, the entire story is pretty much this.
- Stepford Smiler: Pinkie Pie is a still Type C in this one.
- Title Drop: Guess what Pinkie Pie calls her newfound classy confectionery.
- Torture Cellar
- Torture Technician
- Traumatic Haircut: Being Rarity, this is twice as traumatic to lose her beautiful hair.
- Less of a haircut and more of a full-on scalping.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: Rarity vomits when Pinkie Pie rips off her tail and shows it to her and again when she drinks water, only to realize it was Gummy's bathwater.
- Water Wake-up: Right before Rarity falls into unconsciousness.