- Alternate Universe Fic Goku is kidnapped from Planet Earth.
- Ascended Extra: With Goku no longer on Earth, each of the main human fighters is to forced to become stronger and learn more tricks then they did in canon. Tien Shinhan gets the Kaio Ken, for example. Krillin gets one of the best rewards of all [[spoiler: getting to travel to the Grand Kai's planet. It is unknown whether Rott plans to do anything further with Krillin, but he has confirmed that his role is not over in the story.]
- Calling Your Attacks This is DBZ, after all!
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Raditz vs Goku and Piccolo in Chapter 1; Frieza vs. Goku and Raditz in Chapter 20.
- Original Character: Depatrue, a worker in Frieza's hanger, whose name is a pun on departure.
- Shout Out: Rott will shout out his fellow Dragon Ball Multiverse 2 authors occasionally. He also gave a shout out to American Vigor of Honor Trip when Vigor announced his retirement.
- Took A Level In Badass: Nappa after being mortally wounded by Vegeta and receiving cybernetic implants.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Goku after being corrupted by the Planet Trade Organization.
- Truth and Lies: Raditz bends the truth about the Planet Trade Organization at first to convince Goku to join him.
Fan Fic / Sins Of The Father
Sins of the Father, a Dragon Ball Z fanfiction [http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8841367/1/Sins-of-the-Father], is an alternate universe written by Super Vegetarott(who prefers to go by Rott) that diverges from the canonical series during the battle with Raditz. In this universe, Raditz is able to successfully defeat Goku and Piccolo - however, a key divergence in the battle causes Raditz to deliver a brutal blow to Goku's skull, which results in the Saiyan losing his memories once more. Raditz is then able to easily manipulate Goku into joining him, which leads to the brothers leaving Earth to return to the Planet Trade Organization, beginning the story. The story has a highlighted focus on Gohan, Piccolo, Raditz, and Goku, detailing how each warrior's life is changed by this divergence. The humans gain a bigger role, Piccolo and Gohan develop a stronger bond, and the Saiyans endure against their overlord, Frieza.Sins of the Father follows the canonical timeline(meaning that all the canonical villains appear at the time they did in the original series), in addition to including movie villains (for example, Turles has made an appearance as a rogue, attacking Vegeta and Nappa when they are sent off to conquer a remote planet) on occasion.This story is well-known for its writing, creating a believable series of events after its divergence point, and putting a darker spin on Dragon Ball Z.