Drinking Game: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Ready your tankards and drinking horns, my brother Nords, for only the strong of heart and liver can handle this Drinking Game
Take a swig of mead (or whatever you foreigners are drinking right now) whenever one of the following happens in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- You hear one of the following lines:
- "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
- "Let me guess - someone stole your sweetroll..."
- "No lollygaggin'."
- "Some may call this junk. Me, I call them treasure."
- "Trinkets, odds and ends, that sort of thing."
- "Looking to protect yourself, or deal some damage?"
- "That spell looks dangerous... keep your distance."
- "Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying... of course you don't."
- "Never should have come here..."
- "So you wish to master the arcane arts..."
- "Skyrim for the Nords!"
- "You know,if you've got the aptitude, you should join the College of Winterhold..."
- "You know what's wrong with Skyrim these days? Everyone is obsessed with death!"
- " Well, well! Another maggot to squash beneath my boot!"
- "My favourite drinking buddy!" (also drink an in-game beverage if you're not playing a teetotaler).
- You end up over-encumbered.
- A dragon randomly appears in the game world.
- Take another sip if it was during a really inconvenient time.
- Take one more sip for every time it kills someone.
- Also take another sip if it manages to kill you.
- Down the rest of the tankard if it does a Finishing Move kill on you when you had more than 50% of your health left.
- Likewise, down the whole thing if you get a Finishing Move kill on the dragon.
- And if you downloaded the Dragonborn DLC, take another if Miraak comes and steals the dragon's soul after you kill it.
- And another if an essential NPC kills one.
- A giant blasts someone (either yourself, your follower, or a poor bystander) into space.
- And if you're playing on the PC and downloaded Fall of the Space Core, down the tankard if it does this to the Space Core.
- You accidentally steal an item, incurring a small bounty and the wrath of everyone in the vicinity.
- Down the tankard if you killed a chicken and everyone's on your case.
- Down the tankard if that item is a horse, in the middle of a Imperial/Stormcloack camp.
- Something glitchy happens, whether amusing or game-breaking.
- A Draugr disarms you.
- Drink again if you can't find your weapon.
- A Draugr ragdolls you with Unrelenting Force.
- Drink again if you both used Unrelenting Force, blowing each other away.
- Somebody badmouths the other side in the Civil War.
- For a meta portion of the game: Drink if a fan of the game is attacking the other side.
- Fantastic Racism is either mentioned or shown.
- Your follower does something stupid.
- Take another one if they trigger an obvious trap you were trying to avoid.
- You are confronted with a Sadistic Choice anywhere in the game.
- Someone attempts to rob you, challenge you on the street, etc.
- You encounter a bear or sabre cat.
- Down the tankard if that animal manages to overpower a dragon.
- If you've downloaded the Dawnguard DLC, take a sip for every time vampires ambush you on the road.
- Or every time the Dawnguard ambush you on the road.
- Cicero or the Spectral Assassin says something annoying.
- The Courier ambushes you in a remote place.
- Have one shot for every Daedric Prince that claims your soul.
- Have another if they forced you into helping them.
- Take a shot if, upon entering any town, a dragon immediately appears.
- Every time you walk into a room filled with sarcophagi and Draugr 'ambush' you.
- Take a swig anytime Marcurio says something snarky.
- Down the tankard if you're at the Collage of Winterhold, and it's not snowing outside.
Hey! Wake up, you drunken blasphemer!