- Drink whenever someone dies
- Drink whenever the words "bat" or "fear" are said (yes that includes "Batman")
- Hey! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Let's not go overboard here! We're trying to get people drunk, not KILL them.
- If anyone does die, that counts as another drink for everyone else.
- Drink whenever Batman uses a gadget
- Drink whenever Alfred gives a speech.
- In Batman Begins drink whenever someone says the phrase "water supply."
- In The Dark Knight drink whenever The Joker laughs.
- In The Dark Knight Rises, drink if you can't understand what Bane's saying or have to ask someone what he just said.
- Drink if you can understand Bane, but can't understand another character because everything's too noisy.
- The /tv/ Challenge: Every time a memetic line appears, everyone watching must recite along with the character. The last person to do so must drink. Have fun with the opening scene of The Dark Knight Rises
- The xkcd rule: Every time replacing 'Batman' with 'a man dressed as a bat' makes a dramatic sentence hilarious, drink.
Drinking Game / The Dark Knight Trilogy
Drinking game for Batman Begins and The Dark Knight: