Drinking game for ''WesternAnimation/InvaderZim'':
* Every time a character mentions "tacos" ,"pigs", "monkeys", or "doom", take a sip. Have 911 at the ready when trying to survive GIR singing "The Doom Song" in the first episode.
** Alternative for "The Doom Song": grab a can of your preferred drink and shotgun it throughout its duration.
* Every time Zim screams. Good luck surviving the ''first five minutes of the series''.
* Every time Zim laughs. Optional difficulty if you wish to include the intro.
* Take a drink any time Dib provides rambling exposition, and two any time it's lampshaded that he's talking to himself or to someone apathetic to the episode's plot.
* Whenever someone makes fun of Dib, drink.
** Take two if it's Membrane
* Whenever Gaz beats up Dib, drink.
** Add a swig depending on how much you viewed it as DisproportionateRetribution.
** For Issue 5, it's heavily advised that you choose between this or it's special challenge or take ''very'' small sips.
* Whenever Zim blurts "Zim" with any variety (like "I am Zim!", "Obey Zim!"), drink.
* Whenever Zim says "Silence!" or any from of the word "lie", take a sip. Good luck; you'll need it.
* Each time there is a squeak, take a shot
* If Dib actually wins in an episode, take a drink.
* Comic Edition:
** Just...take a shot at the beginning of each issue. This is a long-awaited revival comic after all.
** Take a shot each time a stranger-than-usual word appears
** Take a shot for each instance of an obscenely long amount of time going by
** Take a shot for each of Recap Kid's expressions at the beginning
*** If you simply skip the Recap Kid bits, take a drink.
** Take a swig for each moment you know would ''certainly'' not have made it onto the original series. There's actually not that much considering the original show, but they are there.
** Take a shot for each blatant stab at current trends that weren't around when the show first aired (i.e. selfies, binge-watching, social media, etc)
** Take a shot each time Dib becomes either ridiculously adorable or ridiculously freaked out.
** Each time an issue has a guest writer, take a shot.
** Each time Zim and/or Dib has a WhatAnIdiot moment that could have easily been detected and prevented by even their animated counterparts, you know what to do, doomed one.
** Take a drink for each time there is a bonus comic or etc. at the end of an issue.
** Issue Specials:
*** Issue 4: Take a shot for each time Zim gets hurt and the Tallest laugh at him.
*** Issue 5: Take a shot for each of the video game references. There is ''a lot.''
*** Issue 11: One ''sip'' for every animal that appears (and once per specific animal). Either do this throughout the comic or just look at the cover page.
*** Issue 13: Take a shot each time Zim or Dib insist they're not friends.
*** Issue 14: Take a shot for each of the "creatures" that Dib and Gaz go after.
*** Issue 18: Take a shot for each of GIR's failures at making burritos.
*** Issue 20: One sip for each time the word "bloop" is used.
*** Issue 22: Take a shot each time Benchee takes his job too seriously.
*** Issue 23: A shot for each time Zim complains about the nature of GIR's mind's virtual interface.
*** No clear winner = no shots
*** Zim wins = one shot
*** Dib wins = two shots
*** Someone else wins (i.e. Gaz)= three shots