Drinking Game: Hamlet
The four-hour Hamlet drinking game (say goodbye to your liver):
- Chug a beer for a soliloquy.
- Drink whenever a vagina joke is made.
- Drink whenever a famous actor is clearly shoehorned into the movie for the sake of Hey, It's That Guy!.
- Drink whenever a flashback or scene clearly not in the original text happens.
- Do a shot every time BRIAN BLESSED appears onscreen. Take a sip of beer every time Kenneth Branagh is clearly trying to out-ham him.
- Do a shot for every major character who dies in the final scene.