Distracted By The Sexy: Animated Film
- Atlantis The Lost Empire: "You do swim, do you not?", "Oh, I swim pretty girl— pr-pretty good! Good, I swim pretty good."
- Spirit from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron gets distracted by Rain, leading to his second capture.
- This obviously happens to Bugs Bunny in Lola Bunny's introductory appearance in Space Jam when she enters the gym to try out for the team.
- At the end of Katy Caterpillar, once Katy becomes a Sexy Butterfly, she inspires this in a pair of crows, causing them to fly into a tree after she flies by.
- In An American Tail, Tony gets a little... um... distracted by Bridget.
- The English suitor in A Gentleman's Duel.
"Ah, m'lady, your grace is matched only by your boobies, I mean beauty."
- Even The LEGO Movie isn't immune to this.
Emmett: Well, guess I'm going to have to report...
(Wyldstyle flips her hood down, revealing her face.)
- And again in the Old West. Whilst Wyldstyle is explaining about the various worlds, Emmett's attention slips and he ends up ogling her, with her dialogue switching to things like "blah blah blah I like you but I'm angry at you for some reason blah blah blah".
- Inverted in Starship Troopers: Invasion. At first, Ratzass gets his ass handed to him in a sparring match with Chao. Then Ice Blonde flashes him, and this seemingly inspires him into a second wind, which lets him win.