Darth Wiki / House Of The Gods
House of the Gods is a graphic novel planned for Late 2012/Early 2013, written by Lisbeth Bargeld (troper name: mellochan42
). It centers around Erin Seomun, an aspiring writer. She moves in with One-Eye and Loki, to save money. She soon learns that they're Norse gods
, and they aren't the only ones near her. And Ragnarok is coming...
Character sheet to come.
House of the Gods provides examples of:
- Bi the Way: Loki, stated in the beginning.
- Downer Ending: Ragnarok is never actually shown, but Balder dies, Loki is trapped with Jormungand, Hod is also killed, and a host of other bad stuff happens to the gods. Also, Erin kills herself from the shock of it all.
- Driven to Suicide: Erin, at the end.
- Everyone Is Bi: All the gods, anyway.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Loki and One-eye.
- Mistaken for Gay: Loki and One-eye. Even by somebody that lived with them for six months.
- Oh, Crap!: When Skoll appears, this is One-eye and Loki's reaction.
- Savage Wolves: Fenris, Skoll, Hati, Geri, and Freki are all huge scary wolves.
- Took a Level in Badass: Erin, in the Jormungand arc.
- The Trickster: Loki. Duh.
- Tsundere: Freyja, in her first appearances.