Creator: Toshiki Inoue
Toshiki Inoue was born in Saitama, Japan in 1959. He's the son of the man who wrote the script for the original Kamen Rider, Masaru Igami. He is well known for writing anime and Tokusatsu. He was also involved in the sheer Executive Meddling of Kamen Rider Hibiki and since then, he is somewhat despised among the Kamen Rider fandom.No relation to Masahiro Inoue, the actor who portrayed Tsukasa Kadoya in Kamen Rider Decade.
His involvement in certain works include:
- Choujin Sentai Jetman
- Death Note
- Galaxy Angel
- Kamen Rider Agito
- Kamen Rider Faiz
- Kamen Rider Kiva
- Shougeki Gouraigan
Tropes associated with him:
- Anyone Can Die: In some cases.
- Conflict Ball: Part of the Signature Style, as it mostly runs off of Poor Communication Kills.
- Darker and Edgier: He sure likes his grit.
- Fanservice: He often has female characters placed in this.
- According to him, after Jetman ended, he wrote several that goes a lot more in the romantic part about it. As a side effect of keeping it a kid's show. He replaced romantic undertones with plenty of eating.
- Poor Communication Kills: Boy howdy, does it ever.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.