Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim, Tim & Eric for short, are a comedy/video art duo who specialize in antihumor. They met as undergraduates at Temple University in Philadelphia (Eric is from nearby Norristown, while Tim is from Allentown, a bit further away). They are best known for their [adult swim] shows Tom Goes to the Mayor, Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, Tim & Eric's Bedtime Stories and the upcoming show Tim & Eric Go to the Moon, as well as the 2012 film Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie and its upcoming sequel Tim & Eric's Trillion Dollar Movie. In addition, they also:
- Loosed a couple of ads for Old Spice featuring actor and former NFL linebacker Terry Crews upon a mostly-unsuspecting public
- Helped to promote the cult following of Tommy Wiseau's The Room, by featuring him as a "guest director" and introducing the movie on Adult Swim.
- Additionally helped to promote Birdemic by doing the same, launching the film into infamy.
- Acted in The Comedy, an indie film starring Heidecker as a sociopathic hipster man child, along with Wareheim, Gregg Turkington and James Murphy as his equally jaded "friends".
- Directed several predictably bizarre music videos, for artists such as Ben Folds, Depeche Mode, Maroon 5, MGMT, and Major Lazer. In addition, they directed a 15-minute-long version of Professor Genki's Super-Ethical Reality Climax to promote Saints Row: The Third.