Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim, Tim & Eric for short, are a comedy/video art duo best known for their [adult swim]
shows Tom Goes To The Mayor
, Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
, and Check It Out! With Dr. Steve Brule
and the upcoming shows Tim & Eric's Bedtime Stories
and Tim & Eric Go to the Moon
, as well as the 2012 film Tim And Erics Billion Dollar Movie
and its upcoming sequel Tim & Eric's Trillion Dollar Movie
. In addition, they also:
- Loosed a couple of ads for Old Spice featuring actor and former NFL linebacker Terry Crews upon a mostly-unsuspecting public
- Helped to promote the cult following of Tommy Wiseau's The Room, by featuring him as a "guest director" and introducing the movie on Adult Swim.
- Additionally helped to promote Birdemic by doing the same, launching the film into infamy.
- Directed several predictably bizarre music videos, for artists such as Ben Folds, Depeche Mode, Maroon 5, MGMT, and Major Lazer. In addition, they directed a 15-minute-long version of Professor Genki's Super-Ethical Reality Climax to promote Saints Row The Third.
- Specifically, Eric Wareheim directed the aforementioned music videos. Tim Heidecker had little to nothing to do with them.
Oh, and by the way: Yes
, those were made on drugs