Teresa Palmer (born 26 February 1986) is an Australian actress. Making her film debut on 2:37, Teresa has moved on to the American film industry with movies such as Bedtime Stories, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, and I Am Number Four. She gained prominence playing Julie in 2013's Warm Bodies, and acted alongside fellow Australian Liam Hemsworth in Love and Honor. She also starred in Lights Out and Hacksaw Ridge in 2016.
- Wolf Creek (2005) as Pool Party People
- 2:37 (2006) as Melody
- The Grudge 2 (2006) as Vanessa
- December Boys (2007) as Lucy
- Restraint (2008) as Dale
- Bedtime Stories (2008) as Violet Nottingham
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010) as Becky Barnes
- I Am Number Four (2011) as Number 6
- Take Me Home Tonight (2011) as Tori Frederking
- Wish You Were Here (2012) as Steph Mc Kinney
- Warm Bodies (2013) as Julie Grigio
- Love and Honor (2013) as Candace
- Cut Bank (2014) as Cassandra Steeley
- Parts per Billion (2014) as Anna
- The Ever After (2014) as Ava (also wrote and produced)
- Kill Me Three Times (2014) as Lucy Webb
- Knight of Cups (2015) as Karen
- Point Break (2015) as Samsara Dietz
- The Choice (2016) as Gobby Holland
- Triple 9 (2016) as Michelle Allen
- Lights Out (2016) as Rebecca
- Message from the King (2016) as Kelly
- Hacksaw Ridge (2016) as Dorothy Schutte
Teresa exhibits these tropes:
- Fake American: In some of her roles.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Phoebe Tonkin.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Raised Catholic: She was raised Catholic by her mother and still remains Catholic to this day.