Rachel Emily Nichols (born 1980) is an American actress and model known for starring in movies such as Dumb and Dumberer, The Amityville Horror (2005), G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Star Trek (2009), Conan the Barbarian (2011) and TV's Alias and Continuum.She attended Columbia University. Nichols studied economics and psychology, as well as drama, graduating from Columbia in 2003 with a double major in math and economics.During that time, she began modeling, launching a successful career with work for such high-profile companies as Guess?, Abercrombie & Fitch and L'Oreal.
- Action Girl: Many of her roles are considerably badass females.
- Dumb Blonde: Averted, as her double major in math and economics from Columbia can attest.
- Dyeing for Your Art: She's a natural blonde but she dyed her hair red in GI: Joe and Star Trek, and brunette in Continuum.
- She also dyed her skin green for Star Trek.
- Ms. Fanservice: Many of her roles qualify, but the white dress she wore for the majority of P2 takes the cake.
- Nerds Are Sexy: Her characters are often as smart and sexy as Rachel herself.
- Outdoorsy Gal: She said that her family had a TV with only 4 channels, there wasn't really much on, so she spent most of her time outdoors.
- Spy Catsuit: In GI: Joe and Continuum.
- Statuesque Stunner: At 5'10 she definitely qualifies as statuesque. And stunner... Just look at her picture!