Media Molecule is a Video Game developer since January 4, 2006. They are currently a first party developer for Sony with games on the Playstation 3, with various titles spun off to the Playstation Portable and PlayStation Vita. They are most widely known for their Breakthrough Hit, LittleBigPlanet.Needs Wiki Magic Love
Video games developed by this company:
- LittleBigPlanet 2
- LittleBigPlanet Hub
- Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
- Tearaway Unfolded
Spinoff games based on their IPs include:
- LittleBigPlanet Karting (Developed by the makers of ModNation Racers)
- LittleBigPlanet PSP
- LittleBigPlanet Vita (Developed by Tarsier)
- LittleBigPlanet 3 (Developed by Sumo Interactive)
- Run Sackboy! Run!
Media Molecule features the following tropes:
- Author Appeal: Mac laptops. Their offices are full of them. They even draw on them with permanent marker.
- Most of their trailer and even in-game music are licensed from Sony Records.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Right now, we're not sure if it's just their public relations dudes or their entire organization. But based on their blogs, you'd think these guys are either childish or nuts. (In a good way.)
- Mascot: Sackboy, obviously.
- Mundane Made Awesome: You know these people are crazy when they blog and make a big deal about a cake party... and then treat the subsequent running out of cake as Serious Business.