Creator: Maisie Williams
Margaret Constance "Maisie" Williams (born April 15, 1997) is a British actress. Her only role so far outside of school theater has been as Arya Stark on the HBO series Game of Thrones. Her standout performance has received considerable acclaim, especially in light of her rather short resume, mixed with the extremely heavy material and experienced actors she's had to work with. In March 2013, it was announced she will star in the upcoming Sci-Fi Action Adventure movie We Are Monsters. She was also announced to play the lead role in the indie silent film Corvidae (look at its indiegogo entry here) and is rumored to be playing Ellie in a live-action film of The Last of Us.On 30th of March, 2015, it was announced she would take a guest role in Series 9 of Doctor Who.Now on Twitter! (Warning: she has discovered Vine.)
- Dawson Casting: Starting in series 4, once Maisie hit puberty.
- Dyeing for Your Art: She got her hair cut short for the show's second season. She also learned to use a sword with her left hand, as Arya is a leftie (Maisie herself is right-handed). The producers offered to make Arya right-handed in the show, but Maisie herself insisted she remain a leftie, knowing how much the fans would want to see it.
- One of Us: After participating in a Game of Thrones panel at the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con, she later joined the crowd at Comic-Con, wearing a Spider-Man mask so she could tour the convention floor without being recognized.
- Shipper on Deck: Supports Arya/Gendry, mostly because she has a crush on Joe Dempsie, who plays Gendry.
- Suppressed Mammaries: Is about 4-5 years older than her character in Game of Thrones, and thus is padded down to look younger. Compare pictures of her in the show with those of her at the premieres or conventions.