Creator: Liz Gillies
Elizabeth Egan Gillies, commonly known as Liz, is an American actress and singer. Born on July 26, 1993, she's best known for her roles of Lucy in Thirteen, Jade in Victorious, Mandy in the horror movie Animal, Callie Ross in the Lifetime movie Killing Daddy, Gigi in SexAndDrugsAndRockAndRoll, and Heather in the Vacation reboot. Despite what these roles may suggest, she's really quite nice. In case you'd want to follow her, she has a Twitter account, YouTube account, an Instagram , and a Facebook.Compare Ariana Grande.
Liz Gillies's work exhibits the following tropes:
- Amicable Exes: She´s in good terms with her former boyfriend and Thirteen co-star Eric Nelsen and is friend of his wife Sainty Nelsen.
- Big Breast Pride: Has known to never lament her assets.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: As Jade, until she got a tan over the summer and dyed her hair black to better complement it.
- Gag Boobs: She makes plenty of jokes about her being well-endowed.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: with Ariana Grande. Very, very few people people actually get the "heterosexual" part, though.
- Platonic Life Partners: with another of her Victorious co-stars, Matt Bennett.
- Identical Stranger: She has an arguably strong resemblance to Irish actress Katie McGrath, despite being a decade younger.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: On Victorious, Jade is probably the biggest and most terrifying uber-bitch in all of Nickelodeon TV. In real life, Liz is actually very warm and humble - essentially the complete opposite.
- Ms. Fanservice: Just look at the picture.
- Singing Voice Dissonance: When she does sing, she's got one hell of a voice.
- That is her singing Voice is a high pitch than her normal speaking voice.
- The Perfectionist: Has mentioned in a few interviews that she is this.
- Woman of a Thousand Voices: The number of voices she does on Victorious alone is quite impressive, she did a very convincing "man voice" during one of Sikowitz's drive-by acting exercises, and of course there's Jade's impression of Tori, which is actually Liz's impression of Judy Garland. In fact, during a scene in which Tori attempted to imitate Jade's mocking of her, Elizabeth Gillies actually dubbed that line. In other words, Liz voiced Victoria Justice attempting to imitate Liz's imitation of Judy Garland. In the episode "Opposite Date", she did a spot-on impression of Cat, including her distinct laugh. In addition, she played Daphne on Winx Club, in a voice that sounds totally different from her normal voice.
- The voice she used when she and Ariana prank called Avan Jogia in this video.