Creator: Emily Browning
Aussie actress born 7 December 1988 in Melbourne.
- Blue Heelers (2000-2002) as Haley Fulton
- Ghost Ship (2002) as Katie Harwood
- Ned Kelly (2003 film with Orlando Bloom and Heath Ledger) as Grace Kelly (not the actress Grace Kelly)
- Darkness Falls (2003) as Young Caitlin Greene
- A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) as Violet Baudelaire
- The Uninvited (2009 remake of A Tale of Two Sisters) as Anna Ivers
- Sleeping Beauty (2011) as Lucy
- Sucker Punch (2011) as Babydoll
- The Host (2013) as Pet/Wanderer's new body
- Pompeii (2014) as Cassia
- Break the Cutie: Many of her characters get put through a lot of crap.
- Dyeing for Your Art: She went blonde for Sucker Punch and Plush
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Much like Neve Campbell, her notable pale skin blends well in horror/thriller films she constantly star in.
- Fake Nationality: Plays a lot of Fake Americans and played a Fake Italian in Pompeii.
- Hidden Depths/The Cast Show Off: Showed a secret singing talent in the Sucker Punch soundtrack.
- "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune: All the three tracks she recorded were used in the movie.
- What Could Have Been:
- She was Stephenie Meyer's choice to play Bella in Twilight. Such a move could have changed the movie in unimaginable ways, especially since Robert Pattinson only agreed to the part to meet Kristen Stewart.
- She auditioned for the title role in the 2013 remake of Carrie.
- She auditioned for the part of Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games.