Creator: Amy Winfrey
Amy Winfrey is an independent animator. She is the creator of a number of popular web cartoons.Amy got her start in animation while attending UCLA as an English major. One quarter she took an animation class for fun. She liked it so much that after graduation she entered the UCLA Animation MFA program full time.While at UCLA, Amy made a short 3D computer film called The Bad Plant, which won numerous awards including a Student Academy Award.While attending UCLA, Amy worked as an animator on South Park. The first season was being produced in Westwood, only a few blocks from the UCLA campus. She later took a break from school to work full time on the South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut.
Works:on her official YouTube channel.
Tropes common in her works:
- Adobe Flash: Used in almost all her projects.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Except for Big Bunny, but the Art Shift during the eponymous character's stories will show colorful humans.
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: In any of Amy's works, it's a guarantee the rabbits will be pink.
- Anthropomorphic Food
- Art Evolution: Her animations use to be very crude and scribbly. Her more recent works, Squid and Frog and Tea Time with Cobra, use completely clean lines.
- Art-Style Dissonance: Big Bunny. To a lesser extent, Tea Time with Cobra.
- Big Ol' Unibrow
- Black Comedy
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Death as Comedy: Where to start?
- Gorn: Averted despite the copious amounts of Black Comedy, except for Big Bunny (still downplayed).
- Seldom Seen Species
- Spoof Aesop
- Trademark Favorite Food: Muffin?