The crew of the Enterprise
Captain Chen Hwai
- The Atoner: To some extent; his grandfather was ashamed at working on nuclear weapons for the Eastern Coalition that killed millions in World War III and dedicated the rest of his life to working on peaceful projects like the warp five engine. Although Hwai doesn't feel personal guilt for his grandfather's actions, he does consider his work to be a continuation of that atonement.
- Bicycle City: He's from Beijing.
- Critical Annoyance: Is normally highly disciplined and calm, but blows in "Mission to Tellar". Fortunately, this is exactly what's needed to make the argumentative Tellarites respect him.
- Reasonable Authority Figure
- Verbal Tic: "Ai ya" (a Chinese expression of mild annoyance and disappointment like 'bah' or 'dammit').
Lieutenant Audrey Rocia, Chief Engineer
- Disco Dan / Fan of the Past: Likes twentieth and twenty-first century music, which her fellow crewmembers consider something between dreadfully old-fashioned and just dreadful.
- New Orleans: Where she comes from.
- Verbal Tic: Ending sentences with 'amigo'.
- Wrench Wench
- The Xenophile: Lived on Vulcan for a while and knows more about Vulcan culture than most of the other human crew.
Lieutenant Amrit Rajwal, Communications
Dr Pierre Besson, Medical Officer
Lieutenant Nicholas McLeod, Chief of Security
Lieutenant Travis Mayweather, Helmsman
- Ace Pilot: Was formerly a fighter pilot with the United Earth Air Force.
- Name's the Same: As the canon character, but has a rather different backstory.
Ensign Clement "Clem" Satterthwaite, Shuttle Pilot
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Seems to have developed quite a fan following.
- Oop North: He's from North Yorkshire.
- Recurring Character: Not a member of the regular cast, but a frequent guest.
- The Unintelligible: Not entirely. As written, he can be understood, assuming you understand thick North Yorkshire dialects. If you don't, he's this trope. Often treated like this in-universe by the crew (partly jokingly, though).
- Verbal Tic: "...tha knows".
Ahmed Al-Hamdani, Nurse
- Cultural Posturing: Likes to remind people of the Arab world's contributions to astronomy (he himself is Qatari).
Director Forrester, Director of the United Earth Space Probe Agency (UESPA)