Oliver"Green Arrow" Queen
- Badass Beard: Well, the beard IS awesome.
- Badass Grandpa: Though well preserved thanks to his rebirth, he technically is one through his adoption of Roy Harper to Roy's biological daughter Lian.
- Badass Normal: The Green Arrows, the Speedys, Black Canary when she doesn't have her powers.
- Color Character
- Crimefighting with Cash: One of the earliest and greatest examples. Oliver Queen is one of the few superheroes whose original motivations for fighting crime basically came down to "Because I'm Bored and Because I Can". He later found more noble motivations, though. And in the most recent retellings of his origins, he always had a noble heart and a desire to help people.
- Handicapped Badass: Oliver Queen's appearance in Frank Miller's Batman: The Dark Knight Returns story—he may be old, and without an arm, but he can still shoot arrows just fine.
- Hands-Off Parenting: Ollie in "Hard-Traveling Heroes".
- Handsome Lech
- Honest Corporate Executive: Oliver started out this way before he evolved beyond being a Batman expy.
- Jerk Ass: Ollie has had his moments, from being a self-important moralist, to a morally ambiguous Anti-Hero to an outright douchebag through his career.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Despite his snarky attitude and general smugness, few would dispute that Oliver Queen's heart is in the right place regardless of where his head might be stuck.
- Lethal Chef: "Ollie's Stupendous Chili Recipe" is too spicy for even Superman. Even with his vaunted willpower Green Lantern Hal Jordan (one of Ollie's best friends) couldn't finish it.
- On the bright side, The Flash was able to adapt it into a weapon for fighting Captain Cold.
- However, Batman is able to eat it with a smile on his face and just go, "Hrm...it could use more crackers."
- Millionaire Playboy: Oliver Queen, for much of his history. When his fortune was stolen from him in the 1970s, it fully completed his shift to the liberal man of the people. He's regained money lately, but as the head of a number of charities.
- One Note Cook: Ollie makes a mean bowl of chilli.
- Papa Wolf: Oliver Queen. The man walked out of Paradise to save his son's life.
- Rich Idiot with No Day Job: Oliver Queen up until he lost his money.
- Dragon Lady: Literally, as she has a dragon tattoo going down one arm.
A CIA agent who was originally antagonistic towards Oliver, but later becomes an ally and father figure to Connor.
William "Clock King" Tockman
Count Werner Vertigo
Arthur "Merlyn" King