open/close all folders
Eri Kisaki's pet cat.
- Intellectual Animal: Implied. He did seem to be giving too many hints to be a coincidence. Though deconstructed in one case he seemed to really help too much. Conan had prepared a number of attraction spots for him to give Kogoro the clues he needed
- MacGuffin: Was used as a case hint to help Conan solve the Professor's Video Site case.
- Meaningful Name: He is named after Eri's estranged husband and a proof that she still loves him.
Jirokichi Suzuki's pet dog.
A dog who appears in several filler episodes for cases that involve the Detective Boys.
A stray cat that appears in several cases. It mostly hangs around Café Poirot begging for food from Azusa. His real name is Souseki.
- Amplified Animal Aptitude: Begs for food, knows when there's a sign of trouble and even goes off looking for help when asked by complete strangers (traits that have helped the Detective Boys get out of a jam during the Sweet and Cold Delivery Service case).
- Get Rich Quick Scheme: Taii turns out to be a rare breed worth a ton of yen. One of the civilians claiming to be Taii's owner knew this and tried to take advantage of the situation.
- Intellectual Animal: Shown to be quite smart for a cat.
- Monster of the Week: Becomes the subject of one of the series' cases where a couple civilians appeared at Café Poirot claiming Taii's their cat.