- Wild ARMs. Michiko Naruke's amazing compositions are frequently cited as one of the best aspects of the series. On the softer side, there's: the first game's intro, Into the Wilderness, the second game's intro, You'll Never Be Alone, and Rudy's theme from the first game (which unfortunately doesn't appear to be easily found on Youtube). There are also several amazing boss themes, including Zed, Boomerang Flash, and Janus.
- The remixed Wild ARMs 2 opening theme that was used for its final battle, Lord Blazer, which combines Theme Music Power-Up with Crowning Moment of Awesome with this trope with The Power of Friendship with And This Is For....
- Wild ARMs has the best Inn fanfare. EVER.
- And Wild Arms 2 has one of the best standard boss themes.
- Wild Arms Alter Code: F, the Playstation 2 Remake of the original game, has a whole new OST with some remixed songs from the first game and some original songs.
- Wild ARMs 3 has more awesome tunes, particularly "FATE Breaker" and "Flying in the Mists of the Storm", though there are several dozen tracks that would easily fit this category. The ending theme, Wings, has cemented its place as the best ending song of any game, ever (only the one used in the US, though; the Japanese version is nowhere near as powerful, and the version in the US game is not available on any soundtrack; it has to be ripped from the game OST.)
- Wild ARMs 4: "Gun Blaze" is an incredible normal battle theme that captures the Wild Western spirit of the games. Then there's the game's main theme, "I Look Into the Sky Because You Are There"; and another epic battle theme that actually remixes the first game's intro, "To the Edge of the Wilderness, ver. Detonator".
- Wild ARMs 5 has "On the Day The Shovel Was Named Invincible" (aka Dean's theme), possibly the catchiest, most toe-tapping tune of any game, ever. Also, the battle theme, "When the Heart Ignites", is one of the best "normal" battle tunes anywhere.
Awesome Music / Wild ARMs
Wild ARMs has some songs that are popular but the series as a whole has some fine tunes.