Shakugan no Shana
is filled with so many awesome songs. It shouldn't be shocking why is this page here.
- "Hishoku no Sora", the first season's Bad Ass opening.
- The first season's second opening, "being".
- "JOINT", the OP for the second season, manages to be simultaneously epic and cute.
- The first season has "Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo". Solemn and gentle in the beginning, getting up to to a higher tempo after that.
- The second season introduces "La Visiteuse", the theme of Pheles.
- The first ending of the second season, "triangle", is pretty bitchin.
- "Serieux" makes for some really awesome fight scenes.
- "Sociometry". This is a song for beautiful moments when the good guys go awesome.
- While not as well known as the music from the main series, the Shakugan no Shana S OVAs had some great music in the form of opening, "Prophecy", the ending, "All in good time", and the insert song of Episode 4, "portamento".
- And then we have the first opening of the final season, "Light My Fire".
- The final opening of Shakugan no Shana, "Serment".
- ALTIMA's songs for the endings of the final season count, too. Listen to the first ending, "I'll believe" and the second ending, "ONE".
- The insert song for Episode 15 of the final season, "u/n".
- "Koubou", the third ending of the final season is nothing short of amazing.
- Also, the insert song for the movie, "Akai Namida", is very beautiful and touching, especially if you know the meaning of the lyrics.
- "Le Serpent De Ceremonie", the theme of Snake of the Festival.
- "Le Reve Divin" that plays when the Crimson Denizens leave for Xanadu.