Awesome Music: Serious Sam
Most other first-person shooters had ambient music back then already when Serious Sam was released. However, Serious Sam decided for something fitting for action. Serious Sam 1
- Serious Sam. "Let's get SERIOUS!" Nothing sets off The War Sequence like "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!"
- The Grand Cathedral BGM from Serious Sam: The Second Encounter. An unexpected but undeniably good deviation from the rest of the game's pieces. So good in fact that it will make anything you do epic while listening to it.
- The Great Pyramid BGM from The First Encounter is also brilliant. (Better quality, but slightly different version of the same tune.)
- The absolutely awesome "Jingle Bells" remix from the Second Encounter level "Land of the Damned".
- The First Encounter final boss music. It's like a rock version of The Phantom of the Opera. Awesome!
- This little gem from the second boss fight in Second Encounter, which is made of equal parts of Badass and The Power of Rock.
- Dunes Medium from TFE.
- Planet Doomed Canyon Fight takes an earlier riff and puts a darker tone to it.
- Ellenier has the orchestra kicking in.
- The final level music which rivals the ones found in last level in other installments.
- Guardian of Time has a level theme which gets more intense as the player slowly works their way towards the final boss.
- Boss Fight (Strings), which is a remixed version of "Dunes (Medium)".
- For your first real taste of horde fighting in the mosque, you are greeted with Mosque Fight.
- War01 - Hero, with its vocal version, is used in the suitably epic trailer.
- Temples Fight starts out somewhat foreboding before eventually picking up. It is especially well suited for The Power Of The Underworld, the level it appears in, as monsters usually don't start spawning until the intensity picks up.