's sister series, Seihou
features some nice music, some of which is composed by ZUN during Touhou
- There's Erich's theme from Shuusou Gyoku, Magical Girl's Crusade, which is just plain awesome.
- All three of (Boss) Vivit's themes, which includes:
- The ending theme, Herselves, is quite possibly the most beautiful ending theme ZUN ever composed.
- Muse's theme from Kioh Gyoku, Enigmatic Doll ~ God Knows.
- The first game's extra stage features a guest appearance by the two main characters. Marisa, as the first boss, is fought with Witches' Ball ~ Magus running in the background. It was remixed for IaMP, and got made all the more awesome by dBu.
- Yuuka Kazami also made an appearance in one of the games, resulting in her getting a new theme, Lovely Mound of Cherry Blossoms ~ Flower of Japan. The remastered version is just as beautiful.