has its fair share of awesome music to solve mysteries and puzzles to.
- Firstly, the main themes of the games. All of them.
- There's also The Plot Thickens and The Looming Tower - and that's just from the first game.
- From the Diabolical Box we have the beautiful Folsense and Ending themes.
- Speaking of ending themes, the Japanese versions of each (except Curious Village's) have lyrics. These remain in English versions of Eternal Diva, but get cut out in Diabolical Box's "Iris" (JP/INT), Unwound Future's "Time Travel" (JP/INT), and Last Specter's "Paxmáveiti" (JP/INT). The same will probably occur for Mask of Miracle's "Mysterious Flower". Iris and Time Travel also have a music box and piano version, respectively, which are memorable in their own rights.
- From Unwound Future, we get a heartwrenching rendition of London's theme song, the ever-catchy Casino No.7, Attack on London with an AWESOME live version, [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfqivzjdhd4 Puzzle Battle]], Laboratory, Hexagon Tower, and The Professor's Reasonings. Not to mention the ending theme.
- The fourth game gives us two versions of its most epic pieces - Descole's Theme and the Last Battle, as well as an insanely catchy puzzles theme. And this is just the very tip of the iceberg. Seriously, when was the last time solving puzzles sounded so awesome?
- For those who especially like the theme to Specter's Flute, you can find the whole version, extended solo section and all here. You're welcome.
- Don Paolo's Theme, especially the live version. Four minutes of proof why accordions and the like aren't just for polka.
- The completely epic remix of Descole's theme from Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva.
- When you let the good professor take over one of Phoenix Wright's examinations, you get this amazing theme.